Loading some great jobs for you...
Building streaming data analysis services to categorize and split data into Mongo databases and fill a data science environment to support new analysis model development by a team of data scientists.
* Expertise in data pipelining (e.g. kafka, spark)
* Expertise in data formats (e.g. columnar formats like parquet, orc, arrow)
* Experience with data lake sourcing and sinking, and structuring for performance (indexing and partitioning)
* Experience in SQL and NoSQL
* Experience in C# and stateless web services
* Experience in several programming paradigms (e.g. oop, functional)
* Experience with several programming languages (e.g. scala, python)
* Nice to have: comfortable on the Linux command line