Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
This function includes jobs responsible for producing proposals and marketing materials, including but not limited to creation and production of graphics, layout, and computer-based artwork for assigned internal and/or external communications. Coordination and production of cohesive proposals including research, technical, contractual, and pricing content requirements. Ensures compilation and delivery (electronic and/or shipping) of accurately executed proposals by assigned deadlines. External audiences include the public, media, and University students/faculty.
* Coordinates proposal development activities including drafting proposals for new and existing clients (e.g., employers, government), gathering related statistical and system-related reports, and directing the preparation of supporting documents and analyses.
* Works closely with sales, product, legal, pricing, and other functions to tailor contractual provisions to reflect prospect's needs, company interests, and appropriate resources and timelines.
* Coordinates with sales team to review and analyze requests for proposals.
* Leverages content of internal database to formulate specific responses to each question.
* Maintain database content, and stay abreast of changes in the business's operations that impact proposal responses.
* Create proposals that represent UHCSR's voice in the student health insurance market by providing factual and technically accurate responses guided by subject matter experts and senior management.
* Performs proofing, editing and layout designs that are visually appealing and informative.
* Maintains business and technical knowledge of UHC products, programs, services, policies, systems and branding guidelines.
* Works with sales team to create or edit presentations for new business development.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Writing/Communications, Journalism, Business Administration, or related field
* Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office: Microsoft Word (editing and creating documents), Microsoft Excel (ability to use for building formulas, data analysis, and reporting), and Microsoft PowerPoint (ability to visually show data through creation of presentations with data insights and detailed numerical data)
* Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign (creating posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, and eBooks), Photoshop (creating images from scratch or alter existing images), Illustrator (creating vector images)
* Intermediate experience with informational databases
* Ability to work Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm EST with the ability to work occasional overtime as needed
* Qvidian database experience
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of healthcare. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.