You are encouraged to apply for this position if you are a highly motivated self-starter who loves organization and order. There might be an excellent opportunity for you in this File Clerk position! The File Clerk will be performing various basic clerical tasks, including managing and maintaining physical and digital filing systems, operating office equipment, and completing general office work. This File Clerk role might be right for you, if you're looking for a short-term temporary role in the Wesley Chapel, Florida area.
How you will make an impact
- Arranging high volume of letters, memoranda, invoices and other indexed documents within specified guidelines
- Retrieving data within allotted time frames
- File documents properly as part of quality control related tasks
- Supporting diverse projects for other employees as needed
- Respond to questions about records and files
- Fax, archive, scan, file, and word processing
- Gathering and indexing materials to be filed from departments and employees
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures
- Word and Excel experience is desired
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work
- At least 1 year of File Clerk experience preferred
- All applicants must have a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Experience handling office equipment
- Scanning experience
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-###-#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
**Salary:** $9.50 - 11/hr
**Location:** Wesley Chapel, FL
**Date Posted:** March 7, 2019
**Employment Type:** Temporary
**Job Reference:** 01180-#######353
**Staffing Area:** Office & Administrative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.