RIGHT AT HOME ORLANDO has Multiple openings available immediately in Winter Park, East Orlando, Celebration, Windermere, Orlando, Dr. Phillips, Kissimmee, Hunters Creek, St Cloud and surrounding areas.
Right at Home has established an excellent reputation for quality!
Our caregivers and CNAs are a valuable asset to the Right at Home team and make a difference every day.
Certified Nursing Assistant / Home Health Aide Job Description:
- Provide for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Perform personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living.
Certified Nursing Assistant / Home Health Aide Responsibilities:
- Personal hygiene (bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Ambulation-Assist as needed
- Meal preparation
- Driving to appointments (valid drivers license and insurance required/reimbursed for milage)
- Perform homemaking activities to provide a safe clean living environment which include (but are not limited to): general housekeeping and cleaning, changing bed linens, doing laundry, grocery shopping, taking client to doctors appointments.
- Opportunity to work for the premier home health company
- Competitive pay (weekly)
- Flexible scheduling
- Employer paid liability insurance
- Other coverage, rewards and incentives available
Experience with Alzheimer's and dementia is a plus
CNAs and HHA's APPLY NOW!
Welcome to come into the office from 9AM - 4PM to apply in person.
7065 Westpointe Blvd, Suite 309, Orlando, FL 32835