A Florida-based facility is currently seeking a pediatric anesthesiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 7 am to 3 pm. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active FL state license for this position.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: FL state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7 am to 3 pm
- Procedures: Standard pediatric cases
- Medical supervision of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: anesthesia, anesthesiology, anesthesiology cardiac