It is our people behind life's passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you've found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Power Products System Integrators., is a division of Power Products, LLC, with its brands Ancor?, BEP, Blue Sea Systems, Lenco, Marinco?, Mastervolt and ProMariner designs and manufactures a broad product portfolio of electrical components and power management systems for the marine, Recreational Vehicle, Emergency Vehicle, Specialty Vehicle and Industrial markets.
At Power Products our greatest asset is our people. We offer a friendly environment, benefits package and paid time off policy. We are in growth mode and need to add people to our already dynamic team. If you are interested in joining one of the best teams on the Treasure Coast, please submit your resume
Significantly support the development of new products and existing products for Power Products Systems Integrator team. Technician will also be responsible for creating and modifying prototype panel and harness assemblies. Field support of new commissioning project redlines. This is a dual function role as in house electro-mechanical technician and externally as support to field application experts. Primary in house role supporting new product applications via concept design from in house and field engineers and in addition, a hands-on requirement to create or modify prototype panels and harness assemblies. As a secondary role supporting field engineers, the requirement will involve technical customer interface, so excellent communications skills is a must. Working inside the customer's facility to support prototype/ initial production is anticipated.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Participates in creation of prototype and early production kits, assemblies, panels and harnesses.
* Document design changes as related to prototype and commissioning efforts
* Create and modify technical drawings using CAD
* Provide prompt and courteous service on request of documents and parts both internally and externally
* Support system engineering efforts in the field as needed
* Mark-up Bills of material and pre-production documentation for production floor
* Redline changes to customer documentation as required.
* System configuration and calibration development and maintenance
* Other duties as required
* Strong marine electrical/electronics background
* Familiarity with USCG, ABYC and NMMA regulations as they pertain to marine electrical systems.
* Be prepared to show projects supporting your interests in engineering activities
* Familiar with Solidworks, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and Adobe Acrobat
* Experience with ECR, ECN, ECO, etc. in the mechanical/electrical fields
* Good verbal and written communication skills a must.
* Strong attention to detail, accuracy a must
* Ability to work from draft documentation and communicate required changes
We are the people behind life's passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: ...@brunswick.com or 1-888-###-####.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
#Brunswick Corporation - Mercury Marine
Associated topics: capacitor, electric meter, electrical, electronic engineer, hybrid, kv, line, plc, transformer, voltage